Branding Bootcamp and Audit Masterclass
Plug the Gaps in Your Branding and Leave the Right Impression!
This masterclass will help you determine how to identify yourself to your fans and others. At the end of this class, you will have an idea of what your visual branding should convey, what you should talk about with your fans and what you should be offering for sale in addition to your music.
Many artists have shared with me their goals of making a living with their music. Whether you're also a pastor or author or just make music and want to share it, you need to make the right impression when people see you and hear you. Hint: It's more than what your logo looks like and your hairstyle.
In this masterclass, I'm going to walk you through how to use your uniqueness and story to create an authentic persona that you will share with others!
Here's what you're going to learn:
- 1Define Branding
It's more than just what your logo looks like
- 2Your Story, Your Persona
How and why to share your story and incorporate it to your branding
- 3Tag line
How to determine your quick and dirty tagline
How to conduct an audit of your brand assets and update them to make the impression you want.
In-depth Live Training
Live training session with Simone Henry
Save time and implement what you learn quickly.
You get a login where you can access this training and all of the accompanying resources.
You don't have to go it alone! Get ongoing trainings, accountability, connection and support by joining the Christian Musicpreneur Club! Click the button above to learn more and join!
Here’s What You’ll Get When You Sign Up
- Specific strategies and resources designed to build a business around your ministry and creative passion
- Expert marketing knowledge that saves you time and money on research or trial & error
- Action plans you can easily implement
- Strategies for growing to the next level
- Connections to mentors for feedback, guidance, and reassurance
- Trainings that answer questions about:
- Recording process
- Getting your royalties
- How to sign up for BMI, ASCAP, Sound Exchange
- What you should be offering for sale
- Awards and awards shows
- Social media tricks and trends
- Building a fan base
- Setting up email and what to send to your list
- and much more...
- A monthly private 30-minute coaching session with Simone ($83 VALUE)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: When does the program start?
A: We will begin on Tuesday, September 21. Mark your calendar!
Q: What happens after I sign up?
A: Once you complete the payment, you will receive a welcome email that gives you instructions for what to do next.
Q: What is the refund policy?
A: Because this is a digital program, this purchase is NON-REFUNDABLE. Refunds will not be granted under any circumstances. I know that if you do the work, you will see results!